If your domain is registered with Magic Hosting, you can use the following steps to point your domain to our nameservers, or any other registered nameservers. For domains registered elsewhere, you’ll need to point the domain where you registered the domain.
To update the name servers on a domain, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to the Client Area at https://www.magichosting.co.uk/client/clientarea.php
2. Click on the "My Account" tab located on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar. Then, select "My Domains" from drop-down list.
3. On the right hand side, click the Wrench symbol, which will take your through to the domain management screen.
4. If the domain is a non-UK domain (e.g. .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .name, .tv and .me), select the 'Registrar Lock' tab from left sidebar. Then click 'Disable Registrar Lock'
5. From the management page, click Nameservers from the menu on the left hand side.
6. Update the nameservers as required and click 'Change Nameservers'
7. If you've already disabled registrar lock, please remember to re-enable the registrar lock.
Please note that all nameserver updates take up to 24 hours to propagate across the Internet.
If you have any issues with your domain(s) resolving correctly, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket and we'll be glad to help you as soon as possible.
Looking for reliable and affordable web hosting with Dedicated Customer Support?
Get your web hosting today and receive a FREE domain for Life. All plans come with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!