To disable auto renew on your domain, please follow these instructions:
1. Login to the Client Area at https://www.magichosting.co.uk/client/clientarea.php
2. Click on the "My Account" tab located on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar. Then, select "My Domains" from drop-down list.
3. On the next page, click the drop down menu on the right for the domain you would like to manage and select "Auto Renewal Status".
4. Then, please click on the "Disable Auto Renew" button.
Likewise, you can ENABLE or DISABLE Auto Renew any of your domains using these steps.
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket and we'll be glad to help you as soon as possible.
Looking for reliable and affordable web hosting with Dedicated Customer Support?
Get your web hosting today and receive a FREE domain for Life. All plans come with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Domain, Client-Area
- 0 Users Found This Useful
DNS propagation is the process by which the computers on the Internet update their records to...
Our default name servers:Primary Name Server: ns1.magichosting.co.uk Secondary Name Server:...
This list is continuously changing with the release of new domain extensions. We cannot guarantee...
Yes, we send email reminders before your domain is due to expire. We provide ample warning which...
For shared hosting services, our system will automatically activate your account and send you...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution