1. Login to your cPanel account. The following article will help you How to log into my Client Area, cPanel and Webmail.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the cPanel page, and you will find a section titled "Softaculous Apps Installer".
3. Choose the applicable package you wish to install, in this case Wordpress. (You can also follow this process to install other packages).
4. You will be presented with the installer page, which shows information about the chosen package. Click the INSTALL button from the sub menu.
5. Complete all details required. Making sure to enter an email address in the "Email Installation Details to:" field.
6. IMPORTANT - under the "In Directory" field, we highly recommend leaving this field blank, removing the default "WP" entry, unless you specially need to have a sub folder install.
7. Click Advanced Options
8. To enable auto updates, please click the applicable boxes.
9. Click Install. Installation will take 4-5 minutes to complete.
10. Follow instructions on how to access your site and adminstrator panel.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket and we'll be glad to assist you as soon as possible.
- cPanel, Softaculous-Apps-Installer, WordPress
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Once you have completed the installation of WordPress you can login to your dashboard. The admin...
As a Magic Hosting customer you will log into three main services:1. Client Area2. cPanel Control...
With Magic Hosting, you have the ability to change the theme of your cPanel. This adds a custom...
What is Softaculous?Softaculous is a one-click auto installer for cPanel servers. It provides end...
For shared hosting services, our system will automatically activate your account and send you...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution