A secure password is one that contains no dictionary words and includes upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
To change the password:
- Log into your cPanel
- Click Change Password next to the appropriate email account.
- Type your new password into the Password box.
- Confirm your new password in the Password (again) box.
- You can click the Password Generator link to have a strong password generated for you.
- Click Change Password to store the new password.
- If you do not wish to change the password, click cancel.
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket and we'll be glad to help you as soon as possible.
Looking for reliable and affordable web hosting with Dedicated Customer Support?
Get your web hosting today and receive a FREE domain for Life. All plans come with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!