1. In cPanel, click Forwarders
2. Click Add Forwarder
3. In Address To Forward, enter the address you want to forward from. There is no need to enter the domain for the address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org would simply be enquiries)
4. Select the Domain from the drop-down list if not already selected
5. Select Forward to e-mail address, then enter the full e-mail address to forward to (e.g. email@example.com)
6. Click the Add Forwarder button to complete the process
Your forwarder will be created.
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket and we'll be glad to help you as soon as possible.
Looking for reliable and affordable web hosting with Dedicated Customer Support?
Get your web hosting today and receive a FREE domain for Life. All plans come with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- cPanel, Email, Email-Forwarder
- 1 Users Found This Useful
You can use autoresponders to send a message back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a...
Alongside WebMail you can setup your e-mail accounts using our Web Hosting service with any...
Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) block access to port 25, which is the default SMTP mail...
A secure password is one that contains no dictionary words and includes upper- and lower-case...
You can create an email account via your cPanel -> Accounts icon under the Email section.On...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution