Alongside WebMail you can setup your e-mail accounts using our Web Hosting service with any e-mail client that supports POP3 or IMAP.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft LIVE Mail
- Outlook Express
- Mac Mail
- Any POP3 / IMAP capable phone
We provide a quick and easy auto-setup process to add your e-mail account to your mail client. To do this:
1. Log into the cPanel account for the domain you want to set up
2. Click Accounts (called Email Accounts on the old x3 cPanel theme)
3. Locate the e-mail account you want to use (or add it if has not been set up)
4. Click the More drop-down button next to the account
5. Select Configure Mail Client.
Clicking this option will show you your POP3 / IMAP details, including your hostname, username, port and password.
You also have the option to download an auto-configure script which should set up your new e-mail account in your mail client for you without the need to manually enter any details.
If your mail client is not listed, you can still manually setup the e-mail account using the detail provided.
Please note that some providers (EE, Orange, BT and TalkTalk) block access to port 25 for sending email. If you are having difficulty sending e-mail, but can receive it, please use port 25025 in your mail client configuration.
If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket and we'll be glad to help you as soon as possible.
Looking for reliable and affordable web hosting with Dedicated Customer Support?
Get your web hosting today and receive a FREE domain for Life. All plans come with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!