After a credit card is added to your account it will be automatically charged when the due date for an invoice on your account hits the due date.
To add or update your credit card details please follow these instructions:
1. Login to the Client Area at https://www.magichosting.co.uk/client/clientarea.php
2. Click on the "My Account" tab located on the right-hand side of the top navigation bar. Then, select "Manage Credit Card" from drop-down list.
3. On the next page, please fill out the form and then click Save Changes.
You have now successfully added/updated your card details on your account.
Note: In order for payments to be properly processed, please make sure that your details, including name, address and phone number are correct.
Looking for reliable and affordable Linux web hosting with Dedicated Customer Support?
Get your web hosting today and receive a FREE domain for Life. All plans come with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Add-Credit-Card, Update-Credit-Card, Client-Area, Billing-Info
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This list is continuously changing with the release of new domain extensions. We cannot guarantee...
If there is a past due invoice on your account, it will be suspended 5 days after the due payment...
If you've forgotten your Client Area password, please reset it using the following secure...
For invoicing and billing purposes you are not allowed to remove your card details from your...
For shared hosting services, our system will automatically activate your account and send you...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution